Pages

2012 Prayer

"My goal is to know Him and the power of His resurrection and the fellowship of His sufferings, being conformed to His death, assuming that I will somehow reach the resurrection from among the dead. Not that I have already reached the goal or am already fully mature, but I make ever effort to take hold of it because I also have been taken hold of by Christ Jesus." Philippians 3: 10-12

Friday, April 6, 2012

Good Friday


This morning as I rose refreshed from a good night’s rest I couldn’t help but think of the agony Christ must have felt on the night before His crucifixion.  Without sleep and communicating with His Father intensely forbid Christ thoughts of anything else but the task He had come to fulfill.  I cannot even begin to describe or explain the events of that Thursday night and early Friday morning.   

As we enter into this day with perhaps a vacation day attitude, may we not discount the work that Jesus was doing on our behalf this day over 2000 years ago.  May we take some time out of our day today to reflect on this greatest act of love.


Early Friday Morning:

Around noon:

Skit Guys - Good Friday from skitguys on GodTube.


My Heart’s Prayer:  Lord, I will never, ever fully understand how much you love me and how much you sacrificed for me.  Forgive me.  Thank you for being everything that I am not.  Thank you for the hope that I have in You.  In Jesus Name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment