Pages

2012 Prayer

"My goal is to know Him and the power of His resurrection and the fellowship of His sufferings, being conformed to His death, assuming that I will somehow reach the resurrection from among the dead. Not that I have already reached the goal or am already fully mature, but I make ever effort to take hold of it because I also have been taken hold of by Christ Jesus." Philippians 3: 10-12

Sunday, April 8, 2012

He's Alive and I'm Forgiven!!

Christ Jesus is Alive.  You will not find Him in the tomb.  Join me as I celebrate the risen Savior today!!!


 On the first day of the week, very early in the morning, they came to the tomb, bringing the spices they had prepared. 2 They found the stone rolled away from the tomb. 3 They went in but did not find the body of the Lord Jesus. 4 While they were perplexed about this, suddenly two men stood by them in dazzling clothes. 5 So the women were terrified and bowed down to the ground.
   “Why are you looking for the living among the dead?” asked the men. 6 “He is not here, but He has been resurrected! Remember how He spoke to you when He was still in Galilee, 7 saying, ‘The Son of Man must be betrayed into the hands of sinful men, be crucified, and rise, on the third day’?” 8 And they remembered His words.
 9 Returning from the tomb, they reported all these things to the Eleven and to all the rest. 10 Mary Magdalene, Joanna, Mary the mother of James, and the other women with them were telling the apostles these things. 11 But these words seemed like nonsense to them, and they did not believe the women. 12 Peter, however, got up and ran to the tomb. When he stooped to look in, he saw only the linen cloths. So he went home, amazed at what had happened. (Luke 24:1-12)

If you still have not given your life over to the God who gave everything He had to the point of death for your sins, it is not to late.  Take a moment today and offer your life, just as it is, to Him.  Christ did rise from the dead and He will come again.  Will you be ready this time?

My Heart’s Prayer:  Lord Jesus, thank you for completing what You started.  Thank you for inviting me to join You on this Easter journey this year in a new and more real way.  Thank you for continuing to love me even when I fall to temptation.  Thank you that you have forgiven all my sins and that You did not stay in the grave.  You have risen!!!  In Jesus Name, Amen.
JESUS ROSE -He's Alive_Don Francisco from nonebeforenoneafter on GodTube.


My Heart's Prayer:

No comments:

Post a Comment